Doc Maul

Greetings From Chattanooga

Hello all. I have always been a big Star Wars fan. I have always been a big fan of dressing up in elaborate costumes for Halloween/whatever. I am a huge fan of the idea of putting a smile on the face of a sick child. I hear you guys are the intersection of that particular Venn diagram.

I attended ConNooga this weekend and spent a long time chatting with some of you. Everyone I spoke with was very helpful and encouraging, and I appreciate the time that you all spent with me.

I'm going to attempt to start a Maul costume and get it approved before Halloween. I understand that is ambitious, and I might not make it, but it's good to have goals, right?

Steve was a wealth of knowledge about the particulars that go into a Maul, and I'll be picking his brain a lot over the next few months.

I'll keep this short and, again, thank David and Steve and all the other guys that were so welcoming this weekend.

Look forward to meeting more of you in the future.

Hello! Welcome to the group - lots of knowledge and assistance around here. Steve "Darth Vol" lives nearby and probably has a wealth of information he can help you with... also you can check the Sith Lords detachment at http://forum.501stsithlords.com/ for tips, sources for parts, etc.

Take lots of pics during your build, and feel free to come to some events and get to know us!

Welcome, Paul! I enjoyed meeting you! Definitely talk more with Steve and check out the Sith Lord detachment forum, like Robbie said.

Welcome to the MSG forum Paul! It was great meeting and talking with you this weekend, if I can be of any more help just let me know. I look forward to seeing you at an event soon.

Welcome! You made some great contacts! let me know if I can help!

Welcome dude! I live in dalton and I am having a armor party April 4th so you are more then welcome to come and hang out.