Hey my name is Mark Greene and just recently got my royal guard 501st approved. I have been trooping as Mace Windu with the Rebel Legion the past few years and I'm now looking forward to being on the dark side also.

Welcome! Just going by your board name, do you do a Nick Fury costume too? A few of us around here dabble in superheroes as well!

There is always room for more troops. Welcome to MSG. Have you met any of our members down in the Mos Nooga Squad?

1.Yes I do Nick Fury also and can't wait for the new Avengers movie to come out.

2. Yes I actually got a chance to do my first official 501st troop here in Chattanooga today

Glad to see ya in the 501st! You're just full of surprises, aren't ya? Your Cyborg at ConNooga this year was very cool and now a Royal Guard? Niiiice. Of course, now you'll have to make the hard choice on which side of the Empire/Rebel coin you'll be doing every time. LOL. It's a good struggle to have. ;-)

Welcome, and congrats on the first troop! I am sure there are many more adventures ahead! Great job on the build, glad we could get you approved! Look forward to trooping with you soon!

DUDE. I do a Captain America too, we'll have to get pics at a hero event in Nooga sometime!!

Welcome my friend, glad you finally joined the 501st and came to the dark side of the force. You rocked it last weekend at the Home Show, I look forward to doing many awesome 501st events together.

Yeah your royal guard was awesome, even if you was a tad bit taller then vader. Lol!!!