Caversrs

Hello from Nashville area

Hello everyone. My name is Andrew Nokes. I've been interested in joining the 501st for a long time. I live in Antioch. I have been trying to get in contact with the local 501st members just to sit down get to know you and talk about what's involved and just have fun. I tend to like more personal experiences than to read everything online. It would be neat to have an armor build but I'm not sure when that could happen for me at this time but I could always help others or take on a different role for the time being. Anyway, I was just wanting to hang out with some of you at some point and get to know the people behind the legion and hopefully troop with you.

Hey man, glad we got your board access straightened out! I'm in Hermitage, soon to be in Mt. Juliet, but we have folks in Antioch, Bellevue, Franklin, and all over the place. As it gets warmer we'll have more armor parties and get togethers... in the meantime, come out to an event and say hi, look at some costumes etc.

What costume(s) are you interested in building?

I would really like to build a sandtrooper or tusken. I will have to check out the events to see what's coming up

Thank you. I hope to be meeting you all soon. Are their any events coming up that are not listed? I suppose the summer season hasn't really kicked off yet

We have a few things in planning, more to be posted soon

You're not alone in Antioch! I'm on Bell Rd.

Thank you all for the welcome. I'm really excited to be here with you all

Do any of you have twitter handles ? Would be nice to have another way to communicate with you guys and gals

I've tried to figure out the tweet thing and just not into it. I am on FB.

WELCOME. im in hendersonville myself so like everyone has said lots of folk in the middle TN area . :D

I'm ready to meet all of you. I hope there is a meetup or hang out planned. I'm making myself available to help with march of dimes on May 3rd so I hope I'm able to lend a hand