kawnr

Hello from Nashville!

What up! Super excited to get started. My TK kit should arrive at the end of May. So I'll be working hard to get my costume finished and approved so I can start trooping ASAP!

Which kit did you get?

... and welcome! What part of Nashville are you in?

I ended up getting the AM 2.0 TK kit. And as of right now I'm living a little North of Brentwood.

Awesome, that's a very close kit to what I have. And there's a lot of help in your area!

Welcome! Happy to help with anything you need! We build in cool springs quite a bit, but moving to Franklin 1st of June.

What up! Super excited to get started. My TK kit should arrive at the end of May. So I'll be working hard to get my costume finished and approved so I can start trooping ASAP!

I am new to and in the Nashville area. I am still in the process of certification too! Welcome!

Thanks for being so welcoming everyone!

Still waiting on my big brown TK box. Is there any way I can get involved before I build my armor/ get approved? I'd love to come help out at some events.

Sure, feel free to come out to an event sometime and help out. We can always use handlers and help with photos.