Sign in to follow this  
fritzthefox

Hello from Cincinnati

Hey,

TK12000 (Barry Munden) here from the Ohio Garrison. I registered for the forum to keep abreast of any events in Northern Kentucky that may benefit from cooperation between our garrisons, and to keep you guys informed of stuff happening in places like Cincinnati that you guys may want to be involved with.

We have always had a great time working with you guys at the cons, and have been impressed by the hard work and devotion of your members. Feel free to call on us should ever need anything. Keep up the good work!

Thanks for stopping by Barry. We do have a big event in Florence June 12th that you guys are welcome to attend. I'm pretty sure someone in your garrison knows about it but if not we will contact your garrison to let you all know. It hasn't been passed through LFL yet but hopefully we will get word soon.

BTW, I use to frequent you boards often to check out events in the Cinci area but recently the access changed and I'm no longer to view upcoming events in your area.

Hey Barry, many of our troops will be attending the sept Cincinnati show like last year. Looking forward to trooping with Ohio Garrison as always.

OK, I may have fixed it. You were still registered, so I'm not sure why you couldn't post. I upped your permissions. In theory, you now have the same access as an OG member. Try it and see.