Sign in to follow this  
silvermitt

Hello from Evansville, Indiana!

Hi, I was hoping to be allowed here so I could occasionally go to Louisville for e troop or two. One of your guys comes our way sometimes to help us out, and I thought it would be nice to reciprocate at some point. Besides, I freaking love Tandy leathershop and going to troop will give me a chance to visit that store more often than 3 times a year.

So, if you'd like to know about me and mine, I've got a Leia Ewok dres I use and nearly done with a Zam Wesell. I'll need to finish it soon so I can show it at the Icemen's Star Wars night (big deal in E'ville!). Both my kids are Galactic Academy and, if they're allowed, they throw on their Jedi stuff when I troop and stick by me. My husband hasn't gotten in to this so much, but supports us. He's great with a camera. He's also consented to wearing a Kylo Ren costume, if the CRL ever gets released. I've got the majority of what is needed to make it, I just have to finish things I've started before diving into a Sith-wannabe-Ren knight (does anyone really know about this guy yet?!).

So, I'll peruse your boards and if we can time it right, would love to visit Louisville. Thanks for allowing me on board!

--Malissa

Welcome. I'm in Louisville. There aren't many of us in this area so I would welcome anyone that wants to come and troop. I'm working on a Tie Pilot for my son and my wife is working on one as well.