Sign in to follow this  
firstceb

Etown KY, standing by...

Currently live in Elizabethtown, KY. I've known about the 501st for a few years but have finally reached a point in my life where I can dedicate time. Looking forward to suiting up and joining everyone on a troop. My first build will be a Sandtrooper, MEPD approved moving directly to SWAT.

The decision to finally get the ball rolling and get my 'sandy' on has spured several projects. Firstly, I will be building a bit of a workshop in my basement. Not only will this be my armory, but I plan on hosting some armor parties. It also means I have to frame out part of my basement and build a cabinet for the master bath, per wife's instruction and specifications. So it should be a productive winter, and I'm going to attempt to document the entire journey.

Mike

Welcome! Don (Fiddlers Green) is in your area and has a Sandie. Hit him up

Basement workshop sounds awesome! I havent decided if I want to build mine in my basement or my garage.... Basement has heat.... garage has multiple compressed air lines and more room... but the basement has heat....

So back in Nov I hit up Rob at RT-Mod about armor. Waiting list and all, I was slated for late fall this year. Till about a month ago when Rob sent out an email about sand quality armor. I threw my name in an my armor is slated for delivery next Friday!

Stoked!

I have a T-21 build thread started over on FSID, where I will most likely post a full build thread. I will post links once B3 Day arrives!

Welcome Michael. I might be up in your neck of the woods the end of May for a WW2 re-enactment public battle on the 28th. Maybe we can link up for lunch.