KuroiStar

Hello! From Murray, KY

Hello people~ I'm interested in joining the 501st Legion and I'm in the Murray, KY area.

I actually learned about this through my gaming clan Dark Side Alliance, where one of your members play games (Deslock is his user name, but I have no idea what his real name is lol. I do know that he is located in TN) and I have always thought that Star Wars is such a awesome culture. I watched the movies when I first came to America and even with minimal English understanding, I fell in love with the series. I'm now revisiting the series again, with improved English on my side lol.

I'm requesting to join so that I can learn how to properly make a costume for Star Wars (I honestly have not even decided which stormtrooper model I like the most yet) and also put in a very silly request to perhaps borrow someone's set up for my GameStop (where I work at as a SGA) store's Star Wars Battlefront's midnight release where we have a costume contest to show people how cool this faction is. Naturally, when StarWars Battlefront comes out, I will be fighting on the Dark Side ^w^

Yes, I was the one that referred her here. She is a fantastic gamer, and team player. Welcome Anqi to the MSG !!!. I've been here ever since we were the "Southern Outpost". She is a wonderful young lady, and she's looking to join us here, and possibly buy or make her own costume. If anyone here could give her any help or ideas, I'd greatly appreciate it. I also need to be re-activated here once again.

Thanks for the welcome guys! I'm super pumped for the upcoming movie and I have heard that many movie theaters are banning costumes for fear of shootings... Sad thing indeed...

Welcome, no matter what costume u decide on the people here will point u in the right direction. Cant wait to meet.