Chadwick

Long Time, No See

Hello again everyone... I was active in building my TB around 2009 (and on the Ohio Garrison and MSG boards).... Then life fell completely apart and I had to sell what I had collected, so I'm starting from pretty much scratch. (It's all good though, I earned a bachelor's in physics, married my best friend, was awarded full custody of my son... So life is SO good).

Anyway, the required:

• Chad Johnston
  • No affiliations yet, but I'm working on my TB again and can't wait to start trooping.
  • Florence, KY
  • I don't remember, probably through the 501st main page
  • To get to know all of you, stay up to date on events, and learn about costuming/get (and give) help.

Welcome man. Anything we can do to help just ask. If we cant help we can point in the right direction. Im glad things are better for you now.

Thanks all..... Glad to be here.... If I have things budgeted correctly I should be up and running within 6 months.... May need someone to point me to a trimming tutorial (as this is my first, NOT last, costume).

Don't know if detachments were around when you were here before, but www.bikerscout.net is the home for the biker scouts and they have many builds threads on there forums with good tips and advice.

Also, some local TBs may offer their advice as well. ;)

Welcome. Depending on what armor you choose there shouldn't be much trimming involved with a TB. Feel free to message me if you have any questions.

Welcome. Depending on what armor you choose there shouldn't be much trimming involved with a TB. Feel free to message me if you have any questions.

Awesome! Thanks....

I'll probably be going with SC (after Christmas... when I'll have the funds lol)...

Awesome! Thanks....

I'll probably be going with SC (after Christmas... when I'll have the funds lol)...

No trimming needed, unless you count the sharp edges and maybe the slots for your straps. Buy a 3 piece set of Lexan scissors and a nice razor and you should be set. Just a little sanding on the edges will be needed. Jeff at SC is awesome. His customer service, response time, and shipping times are second to none.