Sign in to follow this  
Ihala

Greetings from Columbia TN

Hello to all

My name is Susan Rasbury-D'Apolito, I live in Columbia Tennessee. I am currently a proud member of the Mandalorian Mercs #1112. I've known about the 501st for quite some time, but with the new movie coming, my fan-girl has kicked into overdrive and I am ready to try for an approveable 501st costume.

I haven't decided what to go for (first). Big fan of the Bounty hunters (I have already signed up for the BH board) so perhaps a Zam or Boushh is in my future. I have also thought about Ysanne Isard (I even have the red suiting fabric and the the wig for her, but I can't wear contact lenses),

And, there may be something in TFA that I completely fall in love with, so ?? The female Mandos that would fall under 501st ie Rav Balor would seem like a no brainer, however...I'm kind of in the mood for something totally new.

In the mean time, I just want to read up on different costumes, and see which character might suit me best :)

Hello! You're in columbia, eh? Schmootika and I are here as well, several more pretty close by. We'll be at the Columbia Theater for the 7 pm show on the 17th, if you wanna say hi

Greetings! I haven't seen a Captain Phasma yet. Might be tough as a first build, but from what I hear she's going to be an awesome villain.

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome! Loki, we were already meeting folks at Spring Hill or we would have dropped by :) had no idea anyone was in Columbia, knew Franklin had a couple of folks.

Well...I'm about a foot too short for Captain Phasma (that's still tempting but I would look like Lego Darth Vader) :D I need to see the movie again, there seem to be generic FO female officers but I didn't get a good look at the costume.