VinMan

Hallo from the Ville!

Hey there

Happy to join the ranks in the near future.

Like many others signing up I'm eagerly awaiting the brown boxes on my front door from Anovos.

I've been doing a lot of prep work while waiting.

Almost finished my E-11 and a HWT pack.

Just ordered the Funtasma trooper boots.

Prolly gonna scratch build a DLT soon. Scratch that, have one on order from Hyperfirm! Should ship next week!

Still need to order a pauldron and some ammo pouches

I Work as a designer for A large healthcare company in Louisville.

I've been an avid costumer and prop builder for more than 30 years...yes I'm that old.

we used to build em' outta burlap and stone back then...in a galaxy far far away.

Two teen age kids. :blink:

and an awesome wife. Second time around is a charm :P

I'm a of the Replica Prop Forum and the Hunters Lair forum.

I've studied martial arts for over ten years. First degree black belt and counting.

Love all the cons. Volunteer for Fandomfest and Wizard world Con in Celebrity hospitality.

Always working on multiple builds at the same time

Most I sell to pay for my kids expensive tuition.

Nice to meet ya'll

Vinman

Glad to see you made it Vince. Welcome aboard!

Vince, GLAD to have you man. Anyone close is good. :) I live just south of Louisville in Bullitt Co. I too work for a large Healthcare org in Louisville... I work at Norton. Where do you work? Also we have a troop this Sat at the Library across the river. Want to come hang with us?

New Albany-Floyd County Public Library (INDIANA) 1/2/2016 12-3PM

Vince, GLAD to have you man. Anyone close is good. :) I live just south of Louisville in Bullitt Co. I too work for a large Healthcare org in Louisville... I work at Norton. Where do you work? Also we have a troop this Sat at the Library across the river. Want to come hang with us?

Hey Big Ben

Thank you so much for the warm welcome. I work for kindred healthcare at the corner of fourth and Broadway

One of the other members let me know about the troop in Npew Albany I was really hoping to make it but my daughter has her 16th birthday on January 1 and I am hosting a huge party for a bunch of teenage girls that probably won't break up until afternoon on the second so unfortunately I'll have to pass on this one but I am looking forward to meeting and greeting with all of the guys in the Louisville and surrounding area hope to meet up with you at an event soon take care bro vinman

Glad to see you made it Vince. Welcome aboard!

Thanks Mac!

Welcome to the MSG! FYI the funtasma boots are OK for basic approval but the visible seam in front will stop you from EIB and Centurion levels. Check out TK boots or Imperial boots for more accurate ANH/ESB boots. I have both and are worth the money. Pro tip from both suppliers: buy at least one size larger than your actual foot size.:)