sma1chan

Greetings from Nashville

Hi! My name is Shawn Atkins. I ordered an anovos kit and would be interested in joining the 501st.

One of the guys in my pipe band knows some of the people in the 501st and suggested I join the forms here.

I ordered an Anovos kit too! Make sure you get with some local guys so your kit gets put together properly. I know there are alot of members in Nashville

Welcome Shawn! Do what Brian said! Dont be afraid to ask questions. Weve all been where u are. No reason for u to do something to your costume to mess it up if u know what I mean. Youll have a blast!

I've seen one of the Anovos kits up close, and the quality is pretty solid for the price they're charging. Keep us posted on your progress!

Hi! My name is Shawn Atkins. I ordered an anovos kit and would be interested in joining the 501st.

One of the guys in my pipe band knows some of the people in the 501st and suggested I join the forms here.

Is the guy in your pipe band named Nathan perhaps?

Yep. Sorry I didn't see there was a reply. There are several Nathan's in my pipe band, but the one I was talking about is Nathan who plays bass drum for the band.

Yep. Sorry I didn't see there was a reply. There are several Nathan's in my pipe band, but the one I was talking about is Nathan who plays bass drum for the band.

Ah yeah thats the one I'm talking about. Me and Adam and Chad are the folks Nathan knows in the 501st lol . Look forward to meeting ya soon! I wish you guys practiced later on Mondays cause I'd join up myself! You should also look into the Kilted Trooper Brigade if you havent already. The husband and I are both in that as well :)

Armor and kilts are a fun combo for sure.http://www.501ktb.com/

I will definitely want to join the kilted trooper brigade. Chris was telling me about it yesterday at the build day. I play bagpipes although I did do percussion in band in school. What would you be interested in playing?

Nice meeting you Shawn! Don't hesitate to let us know if you need help.

I will definitely want to join the kilted trooper brigade. Chris was telling me about it yesterday at the build day. I play bagpipes although I did do percussion in band in school. What would you be interested in playing?

Drums since I have a bit of experience with the bodhran already. But I wouldnt be opposed to trying to learn the pipes :)