Asher

Hello From Portland, TN

Hello all,

I am Darren from Portland. I have wanted to become a 501st member since I first heard of the group, time and money have always gotten in the way. I am now ready to start my journey into the trooping world.

I have been a bit overwhelmed with the different types of armor kits, but I have at least gotten started. I decided to do a TD sandtrooper build, but wanted to ask about other costumes. Do many troopers have multiple costumes and are you set in the legion by the costume you first get approved with ?

looking forward to trooping with you all

Darren <Asher>

Welcome Darren! Yes, you can have multiple costumes. At the moment I have only one (TK) but I plan on doing a First Order stormtrooper when the armor becomes available. Some of the more experienced members have up to 5+ approved costumes. When you join your id# is set, but the prefix changes depending on the particular costume your wearing. TK, TS, TD ect.

Welcome to the MSG Darren. Many of us have multiple costumes, the only limitation is time and money. ;)

Welcome! As others have already stated, several of us have multiple costumes. I am in the 501st Legion as a stormtrooper (TK), but I am also a member of our sister organization, The Rebel Legion, as a Jedi. Multiple costumes are always welcome!

Thank you all very much !

I may start work on an easy costume to get my foot in the troop and take it slow on the Sandtrooper outfit.

thanks again for the warm welcome.

Starting on the journey , have decide on a sandtrooper /Alleyway - Falcon take off / Private.

I am ordering my TD kit from WTF - Walts's Trooper Factoery

I am building the DLT-19 from the DIY video from HappyTrooper

and I am currently searching for a step by step DIY for pack #1

then on the the soft parts and assembly. 

A bit nervous but super excited!

making  a list of questions ...  will type agin soon 

Asher