Sign in to follow this  
shaman

New from Clarksville

Hello everybody. I am pretty new to the area and have seen some of the 501st work in Arizona where I previously resided. Recently, a few members of this garrison did an appearance for the local Cub Scout pack that my son is a part of and I got to learn a little more about the work that you do. Since then I have been researching and looking in to building my own set of armor, currently looking at either a Magma or Shadow trooper. I look forward to working with all of you and learning as much as I can.

I am on the fence about jumping in and ordering a Magma trooper kit from WTF at the moment, but I am really reluctant because it will definitely be my first build and it is a lot of cash up front.

-Shaun

Welcome Shaun, Wtf, Walt does excellent work and is a pleasure to deal with. Let me know if you have any questions ,in happy to help!!!

Drop me a text (931) 237-2577. We are working on TIE suits and other stuff in my shop on Saturday. I'm in Clarksville.

Welcome. WTF makes a good kit. Have yet to see a Magma in person. Let us know if you need any help.

Tambo kno s a thing or two about putting a kit together. We are starting some Nashville builds soon and can also help. Welcome!

Thanks for all the love guys. Tambo I'll definitely hit you up. Saturday might be tight for me. We are having my daughter's bday party. I am about 70% in on getting that Magma, but you love to drop in and get some experience on building.

-Shaun