Pixeldust

Hello from Houston! (Visiting Member)

I'm Lucy, a jawa from Star Garrison South Texas Squad! I lived in Louisville for about 15 years, sadly, I didn't get involved with the 501st/Rebel Legions until I moved away. ANYWHO... I'm coming up for spring break next week and wanted to see if you all have any events planned? If not this time, maybe next. My guy is also a member (TK) and he'll be coming up for a visit during the summer sometime with me. Hopefully we'll get to meet some of you!

Thanks for letting me come play on your forum! :)

Welcome!

There's a Star Wars day at Knoxville Zoo next Saturday (3/19).

Lucy, Ryno is right. We have a Star Wars day at the zoo in Knoxville (Eastern Tennessee) on the 19th. If you are in that area, we would be glad to have you. There is a thread for it, or you can send me a message for more details. Thanks!

Are you only in Louisville for your visit?

There's an event this Friday in Georgetown, Kentucky. A Blue and Gold banquet for Cub Scouts.

Rather than start a new topic explaining who I am... I'm going to resurrect this one from last years visit! I'm coming up again next week. Any troops in the Louisville area going on??

There's Lexington Comic and Toy Con down the road a bit this weekend (3/10-3/12). Many troopers from around the Garrison will be there as well as some from other Garrisons. 

Also re-reading the OP and my original reply; how the heck did I get Knoxville out of Louisville?!? :P

Next weekend (the 18th) we're sending off a visitor from the German Garrison who has been here for work a few lengths of time.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk