Sign in to follow this  
slr

Greetings From Lex

Hello From Lexington, Ky

I like thousands of others have my first ever TK kit on order from Anovos. Thinking it should be here within next week or so.

I am hoping to build and fit it to 501st standards and achieve my own TK number. Also, would like do a bit of trooping to help with local charitable events, etc.

Was at Lexington ComicCon this past weekend and enjoyed watching the kids "blast a trooper" and seeing Roxy.

As this will be my first effort into amour building I have been trying to gather as much information as possible to avoid any unrecoverable incidents once the plastic starts cutting and gluing!

What is the best way to find out about organized build meetings, if there is such a thing? I know that I could really use first hand advise, guidance from those that have "been there done that".

SLR

Hello from Louisville!

You were at LexCon this weekend? Maybe we bumped into each other. Did you see the skinny guy with the black jumpsuit at the 501st booth and Blast-A-Trooper Saturday morning, or the Hawkeye without a quiver in the afternoon?

As far as armor parties, if you can see our "events" section, we should have a space devoted to armor parties. Keep an eye on that, as weather improves they should happen with regularity.

Looking forward to seeing you come out and troop!

Welcome ! Im in Louisville also. Look forward to meeting you :)

Hi Ben,

I was there in the afternoon / evening so thinking that I missed you.

Wishing I could have spent a bit more time at the Mid-South table talking with folks... but my son wanted to see more of the event than just hanging out with the Stormtroopers... I am working on that with him.

Hi Ben,

I was there in the afternoon / evening so thinking that I missed you.

Wishing I could have spent a bit more time at the Mid-South table talking with folks... but my son wanted to see more of the event than just hanging out with the Stormtroopers... I am working on that with him.

Yeah, most likely missed me then. Oh well, we'll bump into each other eventually.

Welcome! There are quite a few people in Lexington that are very helpful and should be able to give a hand and some good advice. Look forward to meeting you!

Welcome to the midsouth garrison, I'm here in Lexington as well as several others we are glad to help you with your build!! Feel free to let us know and we can get to cutting that beautiful plastic!

Welcome. Please come out to any of our prop parties. Looking forward to meeting you.