Hi! I'm Megan, or Meg, or Galacticat - I already know quite a few of you and have met several others! I moved out to Spring Hill back in 2011, was in Knoxville before then, and I've been wanting to join the 501st and/or Rebel Legion for quite a while now. I finally got my Senatorial Leia completed and RL approved just a few weeks ago, and now I'm trying to settle on a 501st character to start with so I can join you guys as well! Boushh is my big goal, but that'll take a while to build. So, leaning towards Mara Jade, perhaps? :) It may be a little while, as my boyfriend and I are in the middle of getting our house ready to sell (and then we've got to buy a house, and move), but I'm hoping I can get her done before the end of the year! In the meantime, I'm sure I'll run into many of you on troops as Leia. :leia:

YO! Welcome to the Star Wars world!

The answer is always "Stormtrooper".

I mean, sure... if you guys wanna help a lady out. :) Totally up for it, though it's a bit cost-prohibitive at the moment what with trying to buy a new house and all.

If you're interested in a stormtrooper, there's a couple low-cost kits that lots of people are using.

ATA armor is good and cheap, the guy has a huge wait list usually. But the cool thing is you can get on the list without putting money down, and he'll tell you when you're close. Last time I checked he was on about 9 months.

Also, WTF Armor is very reasonably priced. He's got a Facebook group I can add you to if you like.

You don't have to get in on the Anovos madness.

The Anovos stuff is definitely madness. I'm probably gonna sucker myself into a preorder soon though..... RIP wallet.

Hi Meg! Good to see you again ^^ My Storm Trooper goal is probably an ANH Storm Trooper that I can easily modify into Storm Trooper Luke, considering I'm 5'2" and DEFINITELY short for a storm trooper :') Are you coming to the Sounds event? I'm gonna show up and see if any handlers are required!

I mean, sure... if you guys wanna help a lady out. :) Totally up for it, though it's a bit cost-prohibitive at the moment what with trying to buy a new house and all.

I have built and fitted stormtrooper armor to girls quite a few times. Girls look great in Stormtrooper armor.

I have built and fitted stormtrooper armor to girls quite a few times. Girls look great in Stormtrooper armor.

I'm super interested in that service.

Hi Meg! Good to see you again ^^ My Storm Trooper goal is probably an ANH Storm Trooper that I can easily modify into Storm Trooper Luke, considering I'm 5'2" and DEFINITELY short for a storm trooper :') Are you coming to the Sounds event? I'm gonna show up and see if any handlers are required!

Yes, planning on it! Are you any good with hair? Because I could definitely use some help pinning on my buns and don't have a handler to help!

I'm super interested in that service.

Same! Like I said, wallet will be kind of empty for a bit, but I'm definitely up for this!

Yes, planning on it! Are you any good with hair? Because I could definitely use some help pinning on my buns and don't have a handler to help!

Yeah! I'll message you on FB!

Same! Like I said, wallet will be kind of empty for a bit, but I'm definitely up for this!

Ladies, we can make that happen. I built Hollie's suit, schmootika is her screen name. Hit her on facebook, Hollie Yahola. You get armor, you can come to our house and we'll get on it.