MxPxRobbie

Intermittent Website Access Problems

Hey all, our web host has been having problems across the board, I'm sure you've all seen the 'BAD' error message when trying to access the boards lately. I've been watching it and communicating with the host.

"We have recently become aware that a small number of customers are getting a blank white page with the error "Bad" in the upper-left hand corner intermittently. Our Network Operations team is aware of the issue and are currently engaged to correct the problem as soon as possible. We thank you for your patience as we work to get this resolved."

If you have any issues accessing the boards and they're down, please shoot me an email at mxpxrobbie@gmail.com and I'll add it to our support ticket.

Thanks!

Frequently, like several times a day, it will not connect while on wifi, and I have to go on network. Sometime, rarely, it's the opposite: won't connect on network but will on wifi. The website is now bipolar.

Yeah, it's been really bad lately. I've opened a ticket every day with support. They have assured me they're working on it, but can't give a timeframe. We can always change hosts, but that'd take moneys.

The thing you're noticing with the wifi vs cell network probably has something to do with a cached version being stored one way or another.

Just wanted to pop in and let the non-facebook users know what's going on.

Ty Robbie for staying on top of this. Happens to me about 30% of the time. Not horrible tho.