tilli02

Hello from Germany

Hi all,

my name is Dimo tillips and I am member since 3 years from the german garrison (TK/TI 11076) .

My company is planning to send me for a couple of month to Louisville Kentucky (starting in the middle of September 2016) and it is the first time I will fly to the USA

It would be great if it is possible to meet some member there to go for an diner, smalltalk or do something else.

Thanks and regards

Dimo

Hi Dimo! We are looking forward to seeing you.

I moved from Berlin to Tennessee almost 10 years ago, by the way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey, I live in the Louisville area. There are several of us that are close. I'll pm u my fb. Friend me and we'll stay in touch. We have a few events in Sept I believe. Are u bringing your gear?

Hey. We have several events in September and October. If you need to ship your gear let me know and you can send it to my house.

Welcome! My mom and dad are German (I was raised in the states) so if you miss some German food or conversation (I don't speak it sorry) let me know and we'll all get together. I can show you where the good German food is in Louisville too. Just PM me (I'm not on Facebook).

Finaly I have booked my fly yesterday. I will arrive on 09.19 and stay for 3 month

Regards Dimo