DarkEyedRedHead

DS 62727 signing on

Real name is Stephanie Horstman.

Married to Jeff Horstman - TK 22007 - "Jephanie" on these boards.

I'm a new member of the Blue Sun Squad thanks to the help of the GML, CO and so many of the members of MSG.

I'm in Florence, KY, holding down the northernmost point of the Garrison border.

I met several members at conventions in Lexington, Louisville and Cincinnati and finally decided that joining was the thing for me to do.

I'm seeking access to the boards in order to fully participate in the Garrison activities and discussions.

My Mara Jade just got approved a month ago.... I also have a Slave Leia that was not approved by the RL, but I will try again (need to modify two things). =D I adore being both characters but obviously really dig my Mara Jade because I adore her character (plus I love twirling a lightsaber, it's great fun). 

I kind of copied and pasted what Jeff said because I'm at work, it's Monday, and I am having issues Braining today. =D 

• Like 1

Hey Steph! Welcome to the Legion and the MSG. You and Jeff are an excellent add to the 501st.  Plus Jeff is hot!

• Like 1

On 8/10/2016 at 9:58 PM, BigBen said:

Hey Steph! Welcome to the Legion and the MSG. You and Jeff are an excellent add to the 501st.  Plus Jeff is hot!

I do rock the Leia bikini, don't I?

• Like 1

hey steph! how envious I am you get go home to such a specimen like jeff, lucky lady haha;)