Sign in to follow this  
lunknit

Introduction

Hi there, some of you reading this may already know me from the event I attended yesterday, but for those of you who don't, I am Brice Smith. My whole life I've been a nerd, interested in the cosmos and science fiction and so when I got older and learned about cosplaying I immediately fell in love, because I could finally become those characters who I'd grown up loving, but not only that I learned about the 501st and the amazing work they do. Just knowing that putting on a costume and pretending I am someone else can help to brighten a sick child's day even just a little brings a warm glow to my heart and that is my reason for wanting to join the 501st. I'm working on putting together a Kylo Ren, and I've got most of my soft pieces done, the only parts I'm lacking are proper boots and I also need to make modifications to my helmet which I've already begun doing. 13522016_10204746624144541_565003435705412042_n.jpg

Welcome! Saw the Mississippi Comic Con in the back ground. Just wondering what city you are from. I'm in Memphis with several others and we go to MS events.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N930A using Tapatalk

He is in the Memphis area... are you coming to the Expo this weekend?