Sign in to follow this  
Clone45

Ginger from Louisville

I'm Brielle Hoagland, a Biker Scout with the Derby City Squad in Louisville, KY. Most of you already know me as the small ginger that runs around! I learned about MSG from my dad (TK-30394) who met you guys at a Bats game a year or so ago, and I've been with the garrison for about 6 months as a handler. I just became official in February and I love being with you guys! I would like access for the swag and to meet others in our garrison! :) 

• Like 1

Clone!!!!! Welcome...officially. But I think Ive seen u around longer than 6 months. Congrats again!

Oh God, not you!

Be warned, this one is a clone of me

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

Hey Brielle, I met you and your dad at boombozz about a year ago. I'm slowly working on my scout trooper! Finally got the bucket comfortable. Lots of Velcro and trying over and over again.

8502776d042e7422a50b6107723bcc53.jpg50b584724b8c5c338a42db6b65e97060.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 4/20/2017 at 2:40 PM, Dron said:

Hey Brielle, I met you and your dad at boombozz about a year ago. I'm slowly working on my scout trooper! Finally got the bucket comfortable. Lots of Velcro and trying over and over again.

8502776d042e7422a50b6107723bcc53.jpg50b584724b8c5c338a42db6b65e97060.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow this is looking great!!!! I need to add more velcro to mine, I just have a pad on the top. Keep working!