Sign in to follow this  
Billykmd

Looking to join

Hi. My name is Billy Kim and i'm live in Nashville TN. Specifically Brentwood. I am almost done with my ESB darth Vader suit. Once it is done, will submit for approval. 

Just some background... I'm a vascular surgeon in the area and fairly busy, but would like to get involved in some charity and trooping events. Also looking forward to the new movie later this year. 

I still have some tweaking to do but mostly finished.

Looking forward to doing some events with the group.

My WIP for now below. Still waiting on gloves. Got involved in the sithdetachment site and that's been very helpful

f874ec8e2eae4b08a73b9f05619e8552.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome Billy. Suiting up is one of the best things Ive ever done. its a blast for me and everyone involved. Good to see joining. I work with several Doctors up here. Suit looks good. How does it compare to the CRL? There are A LOT of good Troopers in the Nashville area. They are talking now about starting a Squad. Great time to join!

Thanks Ben. The suit is the premier suit from anovos and took almost three years to get. I think for the most part it is accurate compared to CRL. The only think I can think of off hand is the cape and the collar for ESB requirements. I just have to adjust the chain length so it won't show under the mask.
Once the gloves arrive, should be good to go with submitting.

• Like 1

Welcome to the group! I am in Franklin, and work in Brentwood. The detachments really are the best place to go for info. Let us know when you get your gloves and are ready to get out there with us!

Welcome from just down the street in Franklin. I just got 501st approval this evening for Tie pilot. Looking forward to meeting.

Haven't gotten my gloves yet, but tweaking my cape and collar. Once I get my gloves, I should be good to get!

d80d06599d90959f4f77f58530024f16.jpg301b26c4d38a2a10bfb1ce5325f614f1.jpg