sixrgurl99

Hello from Clarksville, TN

Hi everyone! 

I have just moved to Clarksville from Las Cruces, New Mexico. I was a handler for both the Dewback Ridge Garrison and the West Texas Branch of Star Garrison. I plan to act as a handler here as well as put together a couple kits. I have a Mando already in the works and plans to complete a Reserve Tie Fighter (to eventually be turned into a full Tie) within the next couple months. I'm also a collector. I have Power of the Force 2 beasties (Bantha, Rancor, etc), loose figures, and other Star Wars items that have caught my eye. 

I had a great time at the Dreams and Wishes Event today in Clarksville. It was great meeting everyone and getting back with people I can call "my tribe." Feel free to add me on Facebook (facebook.com/jyhwkfn18) and Instagram (@sixrgurl99). 

Welcome to Midsouth! Thanks for the help out there today. A valuable asset!

1 hour ago, Nacho said:

Welcome to Midsouth! Thanks for the help out there today. A valuable asset!

Thanks! It was a blast. I've missed trooping. :)

Mandos often have armor parties about once a month in Murfreesboro

9 minutes ago, sma1chan said:

Mandos often have armor parties about once a month in Murfreesboro

Thanks for the heads up! What I really need help with in regards to the Mando is molding the armor. It's partially molded now but needs work. It's traditional vs boob. lol. Is there someone here who can measure and make vests? I do have access to the seamstress at my previous Clan but she is super busy. TIA :) 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, sixrgurl99 said:

Thanks for the heads up! What I really need help with in regards to the Mando is molding the armor. It's partially molded now but needs work. It's traditional vs boob. lol. Is there someone here who can measure and make vests? I do have access to the seamstress at my previous Clan but she is super busy. TIA :) 

I got my vest from a friend, but we do have some that are more inclined with sewing. 

Check out the clan forum : http://mandalorianmercs.org/forum/index.php?board=115.0

Thanks for the welcome! I'm glad to have me "tribe" back. :) Hopefully I can join y'all at Fandom Fest and any other upcoming events. 

Hi Jess,

It was great talking with you, and having you as a handler for the event.  Tie Reserve is a great place to start, and is a good head-start to other costumes.

Welcome to Clarksvegas!  Also, hope your resume was successful. :)

48 minutes ago, Lord_Kosh said:

Hi Jess,

It was great talking with you, and having you as a handler for the event.  Tie Reserve is a great place to start, and is a good head-start to other costumes.

Welcome to Clarksvegas!  Also, hope your resume was successful. :)

It was great talking with you too. Fingers crossed on the resume. I've also got an interview lined up for Aflac on Wednesday. :unsure: We'll see how things go.