Sign in to follow this  
Trvlbuny

Let Me In...LOL!

Ok, ok, ok...I’ll be official soon in the 501st as Juno Eclipse. The only one in Derby City & Blue Moon & who knows where else. I hear we are a rare breed. I’m Alicia from Louisville & I already know quite a few people from trooping & being a handler at several cons & events. I’m looking forward to meeting more people, making new friends & getting more ideas. Looking forward to being able to attend more events too in other areas. Weekend trips are fun!

Welcome to the group.  :)  BTW: we have at least two near Nashville... but it never hurts to have more... and to have another closer to Louisville area at that.

Derby City squad gets quite a few event requests, so you shouldn't have trouble finding places to troop.  In most cases, you could come out to the event as a handler/helper until you get your Juno approved.  Blue Sun (Lexington area) also gets events you could join.  And, if you feel like a trip to Nashville or Middle TN, Music City Squad has plenty of events.  Clarksville has a few coming up as well.

Thanks! I know we have a bunch up here for Derby City & I know they are on the calendar (which I can’t access w/o having an official number). It will be soon. Just have to get the jacket done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can you see the "Events: Kentucky Squad" section on the forum? 

If so, the events are all posted here.  (I'm not sure you can see it until you are approved, or if the calendar access is different from the forum access.)

...actually, can you see the Events section(s) at all?  I was able to see them when I was a "recruit", but that was on a different version of the forum.

Look forward to your approval! We did need to lock the events section down to external view, as soon as you are approved we'll upgrade your access. Juno is a great character! Love her story, I really wish they had made Force Unleashed III and continued it. Part II was something of a mess though! LOL

Look forward to your approval! We did need to lock the events section down to external view, as soon as you are approved we'll upgrade your access. Juno is a great character! Love her story, I really wish they had made Force Unleashed III and continued it. Part II was something of a mess though! LOL

I understand. Unfortunately most of the events I get invited to have all of the details posted in there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk