Faceman1991

Hello From East TN

My Name is Cole Upton.

I would like to Join the 501st.

Greeneville, Tn

From the 501st Garrison list.

I wanted to join the forum so i can ask for help if needed. I'm gonna put together a TI-reserve and eventually pilot. Hoping to have things together in the next month or so.

Just wanted to say hi.

Welcome to the forums! We have some great pilots here so don’t be afraid to ask questions (everyone is super nice)!

Welcome (future) Pilot!

Likely the easiest build to tackle and an excellent launching point for 501st approval! May i suggest you register on the Jolly Roger Squadron detachment forums (assuming you have not already done so)? You will find everything you need, and more there to get you on your way to flying the unfriendly skies! You can find it here: www.Jrs501st.com/forum. 

Welcome, as TJ said a reserve pilot is a great way to get started with the Legion. We have many troopers in the East TN area who have and are currently in the same boots as you. We have several working on reserve pilots and quite a few reserves working on full pilots. I was a reserve and am now a full pilot myself. If you need any help or advice, don't hesitate to reach out via direct message or on facebook. I'll be happy to help. Also as a GML for the garrison I will be part of the team reviewing your submitted uniform when it is finished :)